Sunday 17 August 2014

My very first blog post

As this is my very first blog post, please be gentle. I have wanted to start a blog for the longest time I just never had the courage or know how to do it. But I've decided to take the plunge and do it (as she types with shaky hands). Seeing as I have been rambling on for a little while now I should probably introduce myself properly.
 My name is Hannah Jones, I am 17 years old and I'm from the little island of Ireland. I live with my parents and sister who have actually given me the push I needed to start this blog. So if it all goes well I'll be able to say I owe it to them.
I suppose I had better give an introduction to what this blog will be about. I want to write mainly about beauty as that is my first love. I would also like to throw in a bit about fashion and food as I LOVE to cook. Also as I grow more confident I hope to share parts of my lifestyle with this little corner of the internet I have created.
So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment